Healthy Living Forum > How To Beat The Soda Pop Addiction
How To Beat The Soda Pop Addiction
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

greenliving
1 post
Oct 10, 2008
12:09 PM
That is great advice. That's what I did when I quit soda. I went from 2-4 liters per day (an 8 year long habit) to none. I went for 3 months with no soda. Now I have the occasional sugar free redbull, but mostly I drink iced tea now. I don't even like the taste of soda after almost a year with out. My doctor told me I had to stop, so I did. It really never occurred to me what I was doing to myself. I lost a bunch of weight and now I'm much more stable and not freaking out emotionally when I am on an up or down from sugar/caffeinne.

They are actually including my story in a Fitness magazine in Jan. I'll be sure to post when it comes out.

Christine
www.greenliving2.net
Potchergirl
1 post
Feb 16, 2009
7:13 PM
I just discovered something called Choffy that a lot of people are using as a drink to replace coffee or soda. It is 100% cocoa beans, roasted and ground and brewed like coffee. It doesn't have any caffeine and it is soooo good. An added plus--the cocoa bean has more anti-oxidants than any other food!!!

Here's the website: http://drinkchoffy.com/snider

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

..Donation`s are appreciated..

Yes.. there is now a donation button in several spots around the selfesteem forum and the website.

This was not my idea...it actually came from a few of the self-esteem members as they understand the amount of time and monies that it takes to bring all of the information and self-esteem support to these pages for all of you.

The donation is set at its minimum of $1.00.
So ...do feel free to support womensselfesteem.com so that we can continue to support you!
Thank you so much in advance!
~D~

$1.00 is all it takes!

banner

Only Search Womensselfesteem.com

Share/Bookmark

Site Map1 Site Map2 Links Contact Us Terms/ Copyright © 2002-2017 Womens Self-esteem

Ads By CbproAds