Oct 13, 2005
20 Reasons to keep you from losing weight!
1. You are looking for a quicker and easier way to a thinner you.
2. You think that losing weight is only for people that like to exercise.
3. You have not admitted to yourself that food is filling a void of an inner weakness.
4. You have not begun to heal the psychological reasons that drive your eating habits into the wrong direction.
5. You think you can lose weight by exercising every now and then.
6. You use food as a treat when you are feeling upset.
7. You would rather watch television than run.
8. You think you can lose weight by doing it “your way.”
9. You expect to lose weight without making any constant lifestyle changes.
10. You do not like to be told what to do.
11. You have never learned to respectful of your health.
12. You have not learned how to organize your feelings.
13. You have not learned how to award yourself without the use of food.
14. You fight or refuse to take responsibility for your well-being.
15. You lack the ability to love yourself.
16. You find reasons to not like a thinner you.
17. You fear FAILURE.
18. You beleive it is not your fate to be thin.
29. You try to lose weight alone and will not ask for support.
20. You chose the easy roads in life.
21. You do like the idea of having to exercise everyday to lose weight.
HMMMM....how many of these are familiar.
You cannot lose it, if you do not move it!
Mar 09, 2006
These are very helpful information Dorothy. Thanks for sharing...
Jun 24, 2006
This sounds crazy and probably looks that way too, but I learned to do this when I was pregnant with my first child.
Of course it was winter & not ideal conditions to walk.
I started walking in place while I did everything, watched t.v., did my hair, did the dishes & laundry. So, girls if you don't have a treadmill that you can put in front of the television...this works too. Looks odd.....works great!